Firstly, I want to thank Anne from Rooting Branches for tagging me for this spooky tag! (You should check out her blog, it’s awesome!)
The Hallotober Tag was created by Jordanne from The Life Of A Glasgow Girl. 👻
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
1. What’s your favourite thing about October?
A better question might be what ISN’T my favorite thing about October! Haha, October is probably my favorite month of the year. Between the fall vibes, the turkey dinner for (Canadian) Thanksgiving and the fun of Halloween, it really can’t be beat! I’m also OBSESSED with pumpkin spice, so you can guess how happy the fall makes me. 😍
2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Most years, yes! This year, with everything that’s going on, I have no idea what Halloween is even going to look like. But, it’s also my first year living in a house (and not an apartment) since moving out of my parents’ place, so I’m really hopeful that I’ll get to hand out some candy! 🍬
3. What’s your favourite horror movie?
It’s a tie between Rear Window by Alfred Hitchcock and Get Out by Jordan Peel!
4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Cosy night in! I would have picked the latter a few years ago (and definitely did!), but at this point in my life I’d much prefer to cuddle up than go out. 😅
5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
I LOOOVE dressing up for Halloween, and I actually have a few favorites! Firstly, the time I went as BB-8, because that one was so cute! I’m also a huge fan of group costumes, and once went as the crew of the Firefly from Joss Whedon’s TV show with a big group of friends, and that one was a lot of fun!
6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Pin the hat on the witch 🧙♀️
7. How do you celebrate Halloween?
In the past I loved getting dressed up and going out with friends, but this year I’m looking forward to staying in and handing out candy (COVID permitting)! ☺️
8. What’s your least favourite horror?
It’d probably have to be Annabelle. It just did absolutely nothing for me.
9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
Growing up my next door neighbour owned a candy shop, so when I used to go up to his door to trick or treat I always got one of those jumbo candy bars and it was THE BEST THING EVER!
10. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
Carving pumpkins! 🎃 My dad and I used to have a whole tradition when I was younger.
11. Scary costume or silly costume?
Silly for sure! 😋
12. What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
I have to pick only ONE??!! This is such a tough question. I’m going to cheat a little and say those mini chocolate bars. Which mini chocolate bar in particular? All of them. 😂
13. You’re attending a fancy smancy Halloween party. Money is no issue, what costume do you choose?
Cindrella! I’d love an excuse to buy myself a pair of $5,000 crystal encrusted high heels. 💎✨
I’d like to tag:
- Victoria from Lady Jabberwocky
- Linda from Pages and Papers
- Koo from It’s Koo Reviews
- Kerri from Kerri McBookNerd
- Mayu from Bookshelf Life
- Jess from Just Reading Jess
- Pooja from Life’s Fine Whine
- Kristin from Kristin Kraves Books
- Luna from Bookish Luna
- Julie from One Book More
- Ashleigh from Ashleigh’s Bookshelf
- Karen from Twisted in Pages
- Christy and Claire from I’m All Booked Up
(No pressure to fill it out if you aren’t feeling up to it. 🥰 It’s all meant in good fun!)
- What’s your favorite spooky book?
- What’s your favourite thing about October?
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favourite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your least favourite horror?
- Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or silly costume?
- What’s your favourite Halloween candy?